PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Happy Muscle Guide Book: Trigger Point Locations and Referral Patterns to Help You Understand Sources of Pain
- Covers all muscle groups, from head-to-toe
- Easy to follow format, identifies muscles by name and pain mapping illustrations
- Helps identify muscle knot locations so you can relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
Happy Muscles: Self-help guide to un-knot muscle pain. Do you know that many headaches are caused by muscle tension and muscle knots in the upper back and shoulders? This book empowers you to help identify what might be causing your pain, while giving you the ability to make pain go away and get back to action—fast! This trouble-shooting guide features more than 250 pain-mapping muscle knot illustrations. It illustrates pain patterns, muscle knot locations, and self-help treatments for the entire body—from head to toe. Easy-to-follow format. Co-written by Spring Faussett, inventor of Tiger Tail, and Julie Zuleger, Ph.D., ACT, NCBTMB, CMTPT. 80 pages.
- Self-help guide to un-knot muscles soreness
- Pain patterns, muscle knot locations and self-help treatment suggestions for the entire body – from head to toe
- Breaks down muscle groups by the pain we “feel” and offers ideas and suggestions on what potentially caused the problem in the first place
- 260 pain mapping illustrations for: Achilies pain, ankle pain, arm pain, back pain, calf pain, chest pain, elbow pain, foot and tow pain, glute pain, groin pain, hamstring pain, hand, finger and thumb pain, head and neck pain, hip flexor pain, hip pain, inner leg pain, jaw and teeth pain, knee pain, quadriceps pain, side of leg pain, shin pain, shoulder pain, wrist pain, etc.
- Offers a brief section on the anatomy of muscle knots, why they happen and what they do to your body without giving you a course in biology. Breaks down complicated subjects quickly and easily
- Provides clues to muscles knot problems without heavy research
- Based on muscle knot/ trigger point research and findings
- 80 Pages
- Spiral bound for easy readring and reference
- Glossy, thick paper can handle continued and frequent use
- Written and engineered in USA. Manufactured in China
Who Can Benefit
Great for anyone who wants to learn what could be causing their muscle pain and how to get rid of it. This books takes very complicated subjects and helps people learn through images, not words. Think of this as the car manual for your body – that we all wish we had been given at birth. Use this guide to help others find possible muscle knots causing their muscle pain.
Where Does It Work Best
A self-help massage guide that helps you find the source of your muscle-related pain. This trouble-shooting, “muscle repair manual” for your body gives you the power to make muscle pain go way and get back to action – fast!