PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool quickly massages any part of the body without getting down on the ground
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription® offers deep grip and friction to help massage deep and bust out knots fast in fascia and muscles
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
Tiger Ball Massage-on-a-Rope. Have a muscle knot you just can’t reach in your upper back, lower back or shoulders? Lean up against a wall or lie down on the ground and simply press away. Also perfect for massaging and busting out muscle knots in the piriformis, hamstrings, hips, glutes and other spots wanting deep pressure. To bust out shoulder knots, stand near a wall, place the Tiger Ball against the wall and press into the ball. Suffer from headaches? Many headaches are caused by muscle tension and muscle knots in the upper back and shoulders. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- The rope allows you to position the massage tool exactly where you want it, and keeps the ball from falling on the ground
- The ball is a very firm, yet forgiving material that grips both the wall and your muscles. This allows for a deep, penetrating massage
- The ends are designed so that you can add an additional ball to create your own “peanut” massage tool
- Firm, grippy and smooth massage surface
- Made of silicone
- Ball slides on a corded rope so it doesn’t get bunched up
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 2.6″ diameter, 55″ Long Rope
- 2.6” massage surface
- 8 ounces
- Engineered in the USA. Manufactured in China
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carry stress and tension in the back and shoulders, and/or suffer from headaches. Perfect for helping relax after a long day. Great for those that want and need to be able to massage their muscles without a buddy.
Where Does It Work Best
Work best for self-massaging on hard to reach muscles in the back, shoulders, glutes. Best usage: lean on a wall, sit on a chair, or lay down on a hard surface.