PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Helps stretching/warm-up
- Helps release muscle tension and increase flexibility
- Assists people with limited range of movement
- Self-assisted stretch to reduce the risk of injury.
- Provide the extra length and support to your stretch exercises.
- Use the available loops for hand, arm, legs, and feet.
- Stretch according to your comfort level.
- Take it slow and do not force anything.
- Length: 80″ Long
- Width: 1.6″ Width
- Materials: Nylon
- 2 Handles and 10 Individual Loops
Who Can Benefit
- Someone who needs to increases their flexibility and safely mobilize joint.
- Perfect to use in conjunction with Yoga practice/Pilates classes, personal therapy, and physical therapy.
Where Does It Work Best
Whole-body stretches, but more commonly used for legs and shoulder stretches.