PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Enable myofascial release through gentle compression & stretching of the fascia and muscle knots
Benefit areas recovering from soreness, tightness, tension, scarring, trauma, infection, surgery or limited flexibility & mobility
Grip trap and massage muscle knots & fascia
Skin rolling pulls the skin away from tissues & fascia, which is effective for breaking down muscle knots, trigger points and scar tissue
Reusable and Easy To Clean
- Place the Grippy Strips to skin
- Grab the Grippy Strip and the skin to pull and manipulate fascia, skin and muscle tissues away from each other.
- Gently roll the skin forward or backward in a constant motion to help separate the tissues from each other.
- After rolling, areas that were massaged and “gripped,” may turn red and release heat. This is a good response.
- Continue to skin rolling regularly to decrease tension, tightness, swelling and improve mobility.
- The Grippy Strip – 3.5″ long x 2.25″ width`
Who Can Benefit
Someone who is recovering from trauma, infection, surgery, or inflammation. Skin Rolling can help to decrease pain and swelling, improve lymphatic flow and nerve function, restore mobility and posture.
Where Does It Work Best
Works great on areas of the body that are recovering from trauma, infection, or surgery, or areas of the body that experience loss of flexibility, limited mobility, or in pain.