PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Non-Slip Grip for Skin, Fascia and Muscle Knots
Trap and Gently Massage Muscle Knots and Fascia
Relieve Sore Muscles and Tight Fascia
Soothe Stress and Tension
Reusable and Easy To Clean
- Place the Grippy Strips to skin
- Use the thumb and fingers to grab the grippy strip and the skin and pull away from the tissue and fascia.
- Gently roll the skin forward or backward in a constant motion to help separate the tissues from each other.
- After rolling, areas that were tight and released may turn red and release heat. This is a good response.
- Continue to skin rolling regularly to decrease swelling and improve mobility.
- The Grippy Strip – 3.5″ long x 2.25″ width`
Who Can Benefit
Someone who is recovering from trauma, infection, surgery, or inflammation. Skin Rolling can help to decrease pain and swelling, improve lymphatic flow and nerve function, restore mobility and posture.
Where Does It Work Best
Works great on areas of the body that are recovering from trauma, infection, or surgery, or areas of the body that experience loss of flexibility, limited mobility, or in pain.