PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription® offers deep grip and friction to help massage deep and bust out knots fast in fascia and muscles
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- A recommended Trigger Point Release Tool (TRP Release Tool) by Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, and many more
Good things come in small packages. This powerful little Knot Buster® massage tool is designed to fit perfectly into the palm of the hand. Saves your hands and fingers from fatigue. Massage therapists actually love using this tool for chair massages because for the person getting the massage, it feels like someone’s applying deep pressure with their elbow. Portable, easy-to-pack size— Knotty Tiger can go anywhere! Three trigger point curves to apply differing amounts of pressure. Non-slip grip feature. Hard, firm and smooth surface, the Knotty Tiger glides over clothing. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- Three different curve surfaces allow you to apply different types of pressure
- Feels like someone is massaging with their elbow, without all the work
- Non-slip grip feature ensures secure, controlled muscle manipulation
- Hard, firm and smooth surface glides over clothing
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash the surface with soap and water
- 2.75″ massage surface
- 5 ounces
- Made in the USA
- U.S. Patent No. D667,131
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carries stress and tension in the back and shoulders, and/or suffer from headaches. This is a fantastic buddy massage tool because it saves hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue. With the right amount of pressure, it actually can feel like an “elbow” tool – where someone is using their elbow to help dig into some of the tough, tight muscles.
Where Does It Work Best
Work best for self-massaging on the neck, shoulder, pecks, biceps, triceps, arm, hip, IT band, and other small muscles. This tool works great to help massage your buddy on their shoulders and back.
SEARCH KEYWORDS: Trigger Point, Trigger Point Release Tool, TRP Release Tool, Trigger Point Release Therapy, Trigger Point Myotherapy, Trigger Point Physical Therapy, Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy, The Trigger Point Manual, Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Chiropractic & Osteopathy, Rheumatology, Myofascial Pain Syndromes.