PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Provides active and passive pressure point treatment
- Helps relieve sore muscles
- Helps muscle recovery
- Targeted trigger point release
- Simulates acupressure or thumb/finger pressure massage
WHAT IS NEEDLE-FREE ACUPUNCTURE? Acupuncture is a technique that stimulates specific points on the body, usually done with a needle. The Knotty Dots perform similarly by stimulating the trigger point/muscle knots without the needle. The Tiger Tape Patches attach the Knotty Dots to your body, allowing a constant pressure on your muscle knots/trigger points.
- Attach Knotty Dot to the sticky side of the Tiger Tape.
- Place the Tiger Tape with the Knotty Dot on the intended muscle knot. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Avoid placing the tape on injured or blistered skin.
The Knotty Dot works like a “thumb” tool. You may add pressure while adhered to skin to further stimulate the muscle knot or leave it alone as you’re doing your daily activities.
- The Tiger Tape is good for 24 hours. Please remove the tape and replace it with a new one after 24 hours.
- Knotty Dot – 0.625″ massage surface
- Tiger Tape – 2.25″ x 2.25″ surface
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carry stress and tension in the head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, calf, and other small muscles. Constant massage saves hands, fingers, and thumbs from fatigue. With the right amount of pressure, it actually can feel like a “thumb” tool – where someone is using their thumb or fingers to help dig into some of the tough, tight muscles.
Where Does It Work Best
Works best on the head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, and calf and other small muscles.