The Hot/Cold Water Bag is a simple, yet effective tool to relieve sore muscles, soothe minor muscle pain and cramping, and alleviates stress and tension. This thin, lightweight, sturdy bag can support up to 600 lbs of pressure. It is designed to deliver heat or cold therapy to any part of the body quickly and easily by conforming to all body curves. Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor. It comes in three sizes: Large (5 Gallon), Medium (2.5 Gallon), Small (1 Gallon).
- Fill with tap water (cold or hot). Do not use boiling water.
- Fill the bag 1/3 full with water.
- Use on any part of the body. Bag conforms to all body curves and supports up to 600 lbs of pressure.
- Durable ultra-thin polymer layers
- Hypoallergenic, No Latex, No Odor, BPA Free, Phthalate Free
- 18″ x 24″
Who Can Benefit:
Someone who carries stress and tension in their head, neck, back, shoulders, arm, elbow, knee, shin, calf, and other muscles. Great for massage therapy, physical therapy, chiropractic care, post-surgical care, fibromyalgia care, menstrual cramps relief, and many more.
Where Does It Work Best:
For neck, shoulder and back care, simply lay on hot water bag. For menstrual cramps care, position the hot water bag on your abdomen area. For bruises on the elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle, fold the cold water bag around the area.