PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription® offers deep grip and friction to help massage deep and bust out knots fast in fascia and muscles
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
The Tiger Ball 5.0 is a lightweight foam roller ball, great for travel, and perfect for bigger muscle groups, such as hips, glutes, back, and shoulders. Ball massage surface provides targeted muscle care and relief of minor muscle aches and soreness. Use your weight as leverage and let the tool do the work. Use on the floor, chair, bed or wall. 5.0” massage surface. The ball won’t change shape despite the pressure or body weight. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- Perfect for deep self-massage work. This ball packs a lot of punch. Our founder loves it for her hamstrings.
- Super firm, surprisingly light-weight, “won’t crush” massage ball
- Small ridges on the ball keep the ball from sliding out from under you
- The small ridges aren’t too deep, so it’s still easy to clean
- Tool sits higher than the 5″ Curve Ball, so you’re able to leverage your body onto the tool for deeper, more intense work
- Keeps shape, won’t deform
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 5.0″ diameter
- 5.0″ massage surface
- .25 pounds
- Engineered in the USA. Manufactured in China
- No-hassle, three-year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carry stress and tension in the back, shoulders, hips, glutes or other hard to reach big muscle groups. This tool is perfect for massaging yourself without a buddy. The ball shape adds greater pressure to the muscles and allows rolling on the surrounding muscle knots. Use it against a wall and add pressure, or use it by laying down on a surface and let gravity do its work.
Where Does It Work Best
Works best for back, glutes, and quads. The tool allows you to roll away on the targeted muscle group. Best usage: lean on a wall, sit on a chair, or lay down on a mattress or other hard surface.