PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription® offers deep grip and friction to help massage deep and bust out knots fast in fascia and muscles
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
Small Tiger Ball 1.7, Massage-On-A-Rope. This tool is perfect for smaller muscles such as feet. You can use this tool with or without the rope. Simply press the ball into the muscle, lean up against a wall or lie down on the ground. Check out our book “Happy Muscles” to help identify muscle knots/trigger points our tools can help with.
- The rope allows you to position the massage tool exactly where you want it, and keeps the ball from falling on the ground
- The ball is a very firm, yet forgiving material that grips both the wall and your muscles. This allows for a deep, penetrating massage
- The ends are designed so that you can add an additional ball to create your own “peanut” massage tool
- Firm, grippy and smooth massage surface
- Made of silicone
- Ball slides on corded rope so it doesn’t get bunched up
- Easy to clean: Simply use anti-bacterial gel or gently wash with soap and water
- 1.7″ diameter
- 1.7″ massage surface
- Engineered in USA. Manufactured in China
- No-hassle, three year warranty
Who Can Benefit
Someone who carry stress and tension in their feet, glutes, back, and other small muscles. You can use this tool with or without the rope. With the ball only, you can roll your feet on it, or help your friend by adding pressure to the ball with your palm to the target muscles. With the rope, you can target the ball to small muscles in the upper back, lower back and glutes by yourself.
Where Does It Work Best
Works best for feet and other small muscle groups in the back, shoulder, and glutes. Best usage: lean on wall or sit on a chair.
SEARCH KEYWORDS: Trigger Point, Trigger Point Release Tool, TRP Release Tool, Trigger Point Release Therapy, Trigger Point Myotherapy, Trigger Point Physical Therapy, Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy, The Trigger Point Manual, Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Chiropractic & Osteopathy, Rheumatology, Myofascial Pain Syndromes.