ACCOUNT COORDINATOR – TIGER TAIL USA
Our ideal Account Coordinator will be ready and willing to handle a variety of duties within our fast growing company. The role will be primarily focused on customer and account service, with emphasis on order management and sales with some marketing and event planning. This position reports to the president and is an all-around team player. No job is too big or too small. We are on a mission to make millions of muscles happy! If you are a motivated self-starter who looks for ways to do things better and isn’t afraid to put your plan into action we’d love to hear from you.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities
- Communicate professionally and courteously with sales team, clients and vendors
- Make phone calls to customers and prospects, as well as answer calls and messages
- Enter and process orders from start to finish in the order management system
- Deliver orders electronically to warehouse for fulfillment
- Strategize, build and manage sales programs with new and existing customers
- Follow-up with sales leads from tradeshows, sales inquiries and other efforts, and track customer conversion
- Maintain customer records and CRM database
- Support, coordinate and help complete sales, marketing and advertising campaigns
- Coordinate and support sales and marketing campaigns in social media: Facebook, Twitter, company website, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, new social media avenues, etc.
- Coordinate tradeshow events and logistics: attend, setup and sell at tradeshows, manage deadlines, etc.
- Research and order marketing materials, inventory goods, supplies, gifts, and various other items for the warehouse, vendors, customers, etc.
- Prepare and complete requests for company information – vendor forms, image requests, product details etc.
- Create and modify policies and procedures for the order management process
- Troubleshoot technical problems with computers and service providers. May require phone calls and walk-throughs with external IT support team.
- Assist with emails, appointment schedules, meetings, conference and travel
- Provide reminders, when needed, to team on weekly and monthly deadlines
- Data entry, prepare reports, document scanning and filing as necessary
- Assist with inventory reporting, counts, tracking, etc.
- Special projects and duties as assigned
Qualifications: Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Possesses strong desire to provide high-quality service to customers, vendors and internal teams
- Strong work ethic with proven record of personal self-motivation and self-discipline
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, enjoys working on a team (but able to work independently without supervision)
- Strong, analytical, innovative, resourceful and proactive problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent communication skills: Strong writing, editing, and proofreading are essential
- Excellent project management, organization and time-management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with (or willingness to learn) Netsuite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox, Chrome and Outlook. Bonus points for graphic design experience.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of a growing and changing organization
- Must be able to “think on your feet” and adjust to frequently changing priorities
- Must appreciate straight-forward team members
- Professionalism in execution of all outlined duties, consistent with the behavioral values of company
- Willing to learn new technologies and ways to communicate
- Assembly work may be required occasionally
- Location: Kent, WA
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
TECH REPS AND INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES – TIGER TAIL USA
Tiger Tail USA (tigertailusa.com) is on a mission to make millions of muscles happy. We are looking for contract Technical Representatives as well as Independent Sales Representatives nationwide.
Technical Representatives (Nationwide)
Our ideal candidate is an experienced technical rep with at least 2 years’ experience with existing retail relationships. This independent contractor will report to Tiger Tail USA’s Sales Manager, and will be expected to in-service and educate existing accounts. Key focus early on will be on education for major retailers (nationwide and regional) and independent retailers. If you are not an experienced rep but you have experience teaching / educating this role could be a fit! Pay will be on a per clinic basis. Opportunity to open new accounts and earn commission as a sales representative as well.
- Deliver in-service trainings to retail employees in assigned accounts
- Be knowledgeable in physiology and comfortable talking about why our products work! (we will teach you)
- Get store employees excited about Tiger Tail USA
- Communicate back to the corporate office after each session
- Attend, support, and host Tiger Tail USA events, group runs and demo days in local region
Independent Sales Representatives (Nationwide)
We are looking for seasoned, well established Independent Sales Reps to carry our line of best in class muscle recovery tools. We pay higher than industry average commissions on all accounts opened.
- Open new accounts
- Service / educate your accounts
- Opportunity to act as technical rep for established house accounts if interested (pay would be on a per clinic basis)
- Exceptional product knowledge. Be knowledgeable in physiology and comfortable talking about why our products work! (we will teach you)
- Work with the Sales Manager on a weekly basis to keep them up to date on the territory
- Assist with key events within the territory
- Attend Industry buying shows in territory as needed
Please send your cover letter, resume, and desired region / market to [email protected].